- Scale size: 9.5 “(D) x 6.75” (W) x 1.5 “(H) 24 x 17 x 3.5 cm]
- Units: g, oz
- Capacity: 10000g / 354oz
- Division Value: 1g
- Platform material: Plastic
- Automatic Power off
- Stable Indication
- Tare Deduction Indication
- Over load Indicator “EEEE”
- Automatic Zero Tracing
- Unit Conversion
- LCD size: 2″ x 1″
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
Adivice for Use and Care:
- * Placing your scale on a hard flat surface to ensure the greatest accuracy and repeatability.
- * Clean your scale with a damp cloth but do not allow water to get inside the scale.
- * Do not use chemical abrasive cleaners to clean the scale.
- * Do not allow your scale to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- * Do not store the scale in an upright position when not in use as this will drain the batteries.
- * Remove the batteries if the scale is not being used for a long time.
- * Treat your scale carefully because it is a precision instrument.
- * Do not drop it or jump on it.
- * Do not weight those items which weight is heavier than 10KG.
- 1 x Kitchen Scale 10KG X 1g